Our Attorneys Have Partnered with Employers for Over 20 Years to Address Their Employment Law Needs
The attorneys at McGuire Moore, LLC have extensive experience representing small, medium and large private and public sector employers, non-profit organizations and associations. We also represent executive and professional employees, negotiating contracts and providing employment advice. Our philosophy is to provide clients with tools to reduce workplace legal claims and to provide aggressive representation when legal disputes arise. The focus of the Firm’s clients should be on the success of their business and we are there to help them succeed.
We provide employers, executives and professionals representation in the following areas:
- Advice and counsel on personnel matters;
- Employment policies and handbooks;
- Workplace investigations;
- Employment contracts, including severance agreements, non-competition, confidentiality, and non-solicitation agreements;
- Workplace training, including non-harassment and non-discrimination training;
- Defending employers before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and other Federal, State and Local agencies charged with enforcing non-discrimination,
- wage and hour, unemployment insurance and workforce safety laws;
- Employment hearings and appeals;
- Arbitration and mediation;
- Union avoidance.